Pistachio Coated Date Truffles (makes approx. 16):
- 500g Beloved Date paste
- 100g crushed pistachio (set aside 50g for the cream cheese filling)
- 150g Mascarpone cheese
- 100g Icing sugar
- First take your Date paste and roll into small bite-size balls.
- Next roll the Date balls in the crushed pistachio.
- For the cream cheese filling mix the mascarpone cheese and icing sugar together.
- Next add 50g of crushed pistachio and mix.
- Serve with your Date truffles.
These Date truffles are so versatile and can be coated with a variety of ingredients such as chocolate, crushed almonds, crushed hazelnut etc… endless options possible!
Give it a try and let us know what you thought.