- 700g Rack of lamb
- 1 Sprig fresh rosemary
- Bunch of fresh parsley
- 1 Bread (white)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2tsp mustard sauce
- Coat the fatty side of the rack of lamb in 1tsp of mustard sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: Set a side in the fridge for 2-3hrs.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180d.
- Remove the rack of lamb from fridge and add a second coating of 1tsp mustard sauce.
- Take your bread, rosemary and parsley and blitz until it is of a breadcrumb consistency.
- Add salt and pepper as required to the breadcrumb mixture.
- Pat the breadcrumb mixture to the mustard side of the rack of lamb, pressing gently to ensure the breadcrumb mixture adheres.
- Roast in the pre-heated oven for approx. 25mins for medium-rare, 40mins for medium or 1hr for well done.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5mins before carving.
Enjoy and don’t forget to tag us #halalchroniclesrecipes to share your re-creations with us.